- I mowed a lawn for the first time since I worked buildings and grounds at my college. You would think that techniological progress would have made lawn mowers easier to start up but you would be wrong
- The purpose of the employees at Lowes is the be as sarcastic and unhelpful as humanely possible. They are exceeding quite well at this.
- From now on when I move chairs and trash cans will be the first things to go into the new residence.
- We have been to the house almost a dozen times and still don't have a clue which light switches do what.
- Apparenlty I am the only person who thinks that painting the walls black and turning the house into a labyrinth with cardboard boxes would be a cool idea.
- It's fun to store your 1000+ books on the floor of a room and then realize that we still need to shampoo the rug.
- It's even more fun to shout at your parents, "Hey! Get off my lawn!"
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Cleaning the new house
While all of you were celebrating Memorial Day with barbeques and traffic jams, Kimmy, her family, my parents and I were hard at work cleaning the new house.